Xerox said it will be displaying several products – including MUST SEE ‘EMS award winners – at Print 17.
“Xerox is focused on innovations that give our customers the tools they need to grow their business and succeed in the competitive graphic communications market,” said Andrew Copley, president, Graphic Communications Solutions, Xerox. “With the speed and enhanced inline finishing capabilities of the new Versant® 3100, businesses can lower costs and turn around jobs faster; with our latest ink innovations, they can save substantially by printing directly from inkjet to offset coated stocks; and with brilliant highlights of white, dry ink they can deliver exceptional marketing materials. What attendees see at PRINT 17 from Xerox sets us apart from the competition.”
Attendees can check out the Xerox Trivor® 2400 High Fusion Inkjet Press, the Xerox iGen® 5 Press with White Dry Ink and Xerox Specialty Imaging.
Xerox said the following products will also be on display Sept. 10-14 in Chicago:
- The Xerox Brenva® HD Production Inkjet Press: Two new feeding and finishing options have been announced: a Tecnau Roll Feeder and an inline square fold finisher, the CP Bourg PowerSquare 224. These options extend the value of the press and help drive additional efficiencies by delivering hours of uninterrupted print time. Additionally, the press has been updated with two new automated quality control checks to assure maximum uptime.
- The Xerox Rialto® 900 Inkjet Press: With a new inline dynamic perforator and a second-high capacity stacker, print providers can maximize press availability and expand into new high value application segments.
- The Xerox Versant 3100 Press: Printing at speeds up to 100 pages per minute on stocks up to 350 gsm, the new Versant 3100 offers high image quality and performance along with advanced inline finishing capabilities.
- Xerox FreeFlow® Digital Publisher Version 3.0: The solution offers new templates and an updated web reader to provide an intuitive, more consistent reading experience across web browsers and mobile devices. The new article layout templates provide more design choices, while the new web reader enhances the reading experience of documents, back issues, social media sharing and more. With these updates, print service providers have more flexibility to meet demanding requirements of end clients.
- Personalization solutions: XMPie®, A Xerox Company, will be demonstrating a new VIPP-to-PDF/VT processing capability to its PersonalEffect® suite of software offerings along with Omnichannel A/B, a new capability that applies A/B testing to batch email touchpoints in a multichannel communications campaign.
Xerox will be at booth 1302.