Production Inkjet: The Digital Printing Technology Of The Future
With a focus on innovation, flexibility and reliability, Xerox inkjet technology will help you:
- Drive costs out of your operation by consolidating equipment, eliminating pre-printed forms, increasing productivity and lowering run costs.
- Generate revenue by adding value to existing customer communications with personalization and relevancy.
Inkjet lowers run costs. Using blank rolls of paper for white paper-in printing saves money versus creating – and warehousing – offset preprinted shells for overprinting. In addition, inkjet has lower per-page costs compared with Xerography.
Inkjet boosts productivity. Pressure for increased competitiveness has driven more aggressive lead times. One inkjet device can often replace multiple Xerographic presses, streamlining workflows to produce more jobs in less time and saving space to reduce overhead costs.
Inkjet opens up new applications. There are some needs only inkjet can answer profitably:
- Incorporating customized full-color marketing content on high volumes of statements
- Creating large ROI-driving personalized direct mail campaigns
- Improving time-to-market for targeted publications
- Producing short-turn, high-volume jobs cost effectively
- Transforming catalogs from static offset to personalized, revenue-driving pieces
These new applications – and more – have helped many print providers reinvent themselves with inkjet.
Let our expertise guide your business transformation. Xerox is helping change the way the world works. By applying our expertise in imaging, business process, analytics, automation and user-centric insights, we engineer the flow
of work to provide greater productivity, efficiency and personalization.
For more information about the fill line of Production Inkjet solutions, contact John Nguyen, Visual Edge IT’s Vice President of Production Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org