In this day and age of digital technology, it would be difficult to find a private or public office without some form of internal IT infrastructure in place. The question therefore isn’t the presence of an IT system but rather, how well this system performs its function. Managed IT services, in general, ensure IT systems are functioning as they should at all times.
Managed IT services
Managed IT services is actually an umbrella term that covers several key IT systems components. Depending on your needs, Managed IT services pricing could be higher or lower compared to other offices or establishments. To get an idea of how much it would cost your office, here are some of the most common key IT components for which management services are requested:
- Cybersecurity. IT management service providers utilize and deploy various security tools to protect the client’s networks from malicious attacks. These usually include firewalls, and malware and virus protection. Network monitoring is also included. For clients who wish to have additional firewalls, a separate firewall service may likewise be requested. A separate, more advanced anti-virus protection may also be requested.
- Remote assistance. This type of Managed IT service is highly recommended as it ensures companies they will receive assistance should any IT systems component crash, break down, or malfunction. If data breach is also discovered, immediate action is required, and remote assistance can do just that.
- Cloud backup. Cloud backup offers companies the convenience of storing important data and information thus affording authorized users the flexibility of accessing information through the internet anytime and anywhere. Additionally, cloud backup services ensure all sensitive data and information are safe and secure, giving companies peace of mind knowing these are safe from internal system crashes.
Other IT management services include the following:
- Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
- Data backup and restoration
- Business intelligence or data analytics
- Software patches and updates
- 24-hour technical support
- General networking services
These are usually the first of several IT management services requested by clients, including government agencies. On that note, government agencies benefit from IT management services for the following reasons:
- Data security
- Prevention of cyber-attacks from malicious software
- Prevention of unauthorized data and information access
- Ensures communications networks are always up
- Ensures internal and external network security
- Data backup
Managed IT services pricing
As mentioned above, pricing for IT management will depend on the individual services you wish to be included in the package, as well as the number of users and devices covered. Costs usually start at $35 per device, $125 per user, and $300 per server. To know for sure, it’s best to discuss the services you prefer and other pertinent details with a trusted provider.
Contact Image Source USA for all your Managed IT needs
If you wish to find out Managed IT services pricing specific to your needs or you wish to learn more about the services and products we offer, please feel free to call us at (800) 336-1642 to discuss your needs and requirements. We’d be glad to hear from you.