• Print bed temperatures up to 125°C
• Nozzle temperatures up to 295°C
• Suited for 3 mm (recommended) and 1.75 mm diameter filament
• Print with materials such as PLA, PETG, NinjaFlex®, ABS, Nylon, T-Glase, HIPS, PVA, and more!
• AC Input: 220v, 13.6 Amp, 60 Hz
• Dual extruder all metal print head
• Complies with CE standards
Our extensive product line offers you multiple ways of incorporating advanced 3D printers into your business.
With the most advanced 3D printers on the market in our facility, we can bring your product to life within days.
3D CAD DESIGN
We have partnered with CAD designers to help you get started on bringing your design concept to life.
Aerospace, Architecture,Automotive, Commercial &Consumer Products, Defense,Dentistry, Education, Medicalife.