Brenva HD Production Inkjet Press
Add measurable value to your business.
Xerox® Brenva® HD Production Inkjet Press is a perfect fit for your budget, the needs of your customers, and the future of your business. Each feature was designed to deliver on the promises of greater value, output quality, and workflow flexibility
Achieve the lowest total cost of ownership with innovative technology.
Fine-grained control of ink use for each job ensures high-quality printing at minimum cost, and you choose the exact balance between cost and quality. Meanwhile, the proven paper path and imaging process minimizes maintenance downtime.
- Know and control your costs up front with a cloud-based tool. The Xerox Ink Measurement and ProofingTool calculates ink usage and costs prior to printing. Find the exact combination of press settings before committing
resources to the job – view results down to the pixel level to fine tune your strategies. Operators can also easily
create custom profiles to manage drop sizes and set ink limits.
- Lower your operating expenses with a smaller footprint. One flexible press that can handle a wide range of jobs allows you to conserve floor space and staffing.
- Deliver black-only or color printing options through intuitive controls. Operators can easily switch between B&W or Color output to take on a combination of profitable jobs including transactional billing, direct mail and advertising. You can also expand your offerings to include Highlight Color for appropriate applications.
From simple to complex jobs, short-run to long-run, Xerox® Brenva® HD Production Inkjet Press is designed to produce profitable printing that will delight your customers.
- The versatility of a cut sheet press with the economics of aqueous inkjet, helping reduce
overall print costs
- Four distinct drop sizes used to ensure consistent, vibrant quality and smoother text and fine lines
- Automated missing jet detection and correction guards the quality of your prints every time the press is used
- Inline spectrophotometer—automates press linearization and the creation of custom profiles
for the full range of paper stocks
- Advanced process controls ensure real time image quality corrections, paper-handling consistency and overall press optimization