You might be surprised at how many ways Managed Print Services (MPS) can improve your business. While cost is often the main driver for exploring MPS, its value can touch many other areas of your enterprise. You won’t know how much until you have an MPS assessment. That’s the first step in learning where and how MPS can transform your document environment.
Have a look at this list and see how many challenges apply to your organization. You can gain valuable insights and guidance from an MPS assessment if you struggle with:
1. Escalating costs of existing print infrastructure
2. Pressure to reduce business costs in general
3. Increase spend predictability
4. Cost reduction mandates to reduce print spend specifically
5. Balancing operating expense versus capital spend
6. Identifying hidden costs of equipment, archiving and business processes
7. Pressure to improve revenue and margins
8. Lack of understanding of existing print infrastructure
9. No ability to track and measure print environment
10. Managing large population of unconnected output devices
11. Managing Multi-vendor environment with multiple supplier contracts
12. High concentration of desktop devices
13. Current MPS contract ending in 12-18 months
14. Struggling to meet sustainability goals
15. Integrating systems due to mergers, acquisitions or consolidation
16. Newly merged organizations seeking efficiency and savings
17. Distributed offices and multiple locations
18. Autonomous departments making their own buying decisions
19. Growing mobile workforce or widely distributed workers
Strategic, Process and Market Considerations
20. More efficiency in paper-intensive business processes
21. Customer needs that are creating new document or workflow requirements
22. Little understanding of how printed documents get used
23. Print infrastructure not aligned to business needs
24. Increasing focus on operational efficiency due to competitive pressures
25. Highly regulated, document-intensive industry such as financial services and healthcare
26. High degree of security and compliance requirements
Even if you experience just a few of these, Manged Print Services can bring significant change. The more problems MPS can solve for you, the better your MPS ROI. An MPS assessment offers data-driven guidance for fast, long-lasting improvements. You may need an assessment — and Managed Print Services – far more than you realize.
Ask one of our Visual Edge IT product specialists at 909-890-4040 to learn more about our PrintCare Managed Print Services, or click the link below to fill out an information request form.
About Visual Edge IT
Visual Edge IT is America’s’ #1 Xerox Agency. Serving California since 1988, they offer a full line of Copiers, Multifunction, All-in-One, Wide Format, 3D Printers, and more. A leader in Managed Print Services, they help their customers capture the full potential of their investment in hardware and cloud services. Visual Edge IT has helped both large and small organizations – in every industry from healthcare to education and manufacturing – to achieve better financial results, improve operational efficiency and reduce their environmental impact.